Friday, December 28, 2007

Shameless Commerce

Ever since I received my very first Kodak Brownie camera, I've been snapping photos. Every few years, I treat myself to a new one, which means the old one needs to find a new home. I recently purchased a Canon SD 950 IS to replace my faithful Canon SD 500, shown here with Cheeto affectionately clutching her strap.


The camera is feeling lonely and miserable, and asked me to query my readers and see if anyone would like to take her in. As she pointed out, she's been all over the world and never failed to take glorious photos. (You can read a review of this truly excellent camera here).

She will go to the highest bid over $100 and she comes with an extra battery and an endearing disposition. Cheeto, alas, is not included.

If you are interested, email me at fleeglemail at aol dot com.

6 comments:

Carol said...

I see you stuck with Canon. I like my SD630 quite a lot too!

Batty said...

If I didn't already have a camera, I'd be sorely tempted!

And... Cheeto is cute. I know, not included, but cute.

LittleBerry said...

no "BIgBerry" nearby by dad used to be referred to as the "Elder Berry" by his work colleagues hence he referred to me as Little Berry (Berry being my maiden name) but my dad died 11 years ago...

Colette said...

Cheeto is so cute.

Where did you get the handles for your crochet hooks? I like my hooks but would love to have handles like that. Especially for the really small metal ones. They really do hurt the hands.

Happy New Year!

Judith said...

hi Fleegle - Happy New Year! so, not to get ahead of you, what's up with the "International Shawl" I read about on Lacefreak's blog? At first I thought it was a round-robin with everyone doing their section a bit differently,then passing it on, but you're all doing separate shawls? Spill!!!

fleegle said...

Dear Judith--

All will be explained in a later post!